6 Day St Andrews Golf Tour
The 6 Day St Andrews Golf Tour is a once in a life time bucket list opportunity to experience. Situated in just north of Glasgow and Edinburgh in Scotland
- All Transport
- 5 Nights Accommodation in the 5 Star Old Course Hotel
- Welcome cocktail reception
- 3 Golf Courses in surrounding areas
- Old Course Ballot assistance
- Min of 4 and Max of 10 per group
- International Flights and Visa Fees
- Lunches and Dinners
- Caddie Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tour Cancellations
- St Andrews Luxury 5 Star Old Course Hotel
- New or Jubilee Course. Both are sister courses of the Old Course and both are sharing the same land
- Carnoustie – Ranked 32nd Best course in the World
- Kingsbarns – Ranked 71st Best course in the World
- Old Course – “Ballot” ONLY ! Assistance with Ballot lottery system for a Tee time on the “Old Course” If successful, green fees are payable directly (Approx: £200 GBP per golfer).
Day 1: Meet at O R Tambo for Flight Out
We meet at the O R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg for our flight to the United Kingdom. Flight time and routing to Glasgow or Edinburgh dependent at the time of booking
Day 2: Arrival in Scotland and transfer to Old Course Hotel
Arrival in Glasgow or Edinburgh (dependent on flight bookings) for our transfer to St Andrews and check into the luxurious 5 star St Andrews Old Course Hotel. The rest of the day is spent in your own time to familiarise yourself and to enjoy the surrounding area. Dinner on own account
Day 3 – Day 5: Scottish Golf Days and activities
Over the next several days each traveller will have the opportunity to play the above highlighted Scottish Links Golf Layouts. For many, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the birthplace of golf. For the non-golfer, there are a variety of attractions and activities such as local surrounding Castle Tours, Shopping, Spa Treatments, Hiking, Fishing, Whisky tasting and much more.
To enter the St Andrews Old Course Ballot lottery, its advisable for us to assist you on arrival to increase your chance in being successful. Should you not be, there are many other activities to take part in or just spend time relaxing at the Hotel.
Time to leave Scotland for our return trip back to South Africa or to continue on your travels. Our transfer heads back to either Edinburgh or Glasgow airport depending on our flight details.
*Please note: As Adventour is acutely aware of the current COVID travel restrictions to the United Kingdom, we will at all times keep ourselves informed and advise accordingly when such restrictions are relaxed for travel. Bookings for the above tour to St Andrews is very limited for the 2022 booking season and any bookings will be strictly according to availability at the time of inquiry. We therefore please ask you to complete the below form.
*St. Andrews is closed to the public during the months of June and July in 2022 for The Open Championship, as well as during the month of September annually (for various member’s events).