Local Golf Tours
South Africa has been offering tours and safaris on all levels for decades to the International market as well as the local market and has seen this destination reach some of the top rated holiday destinations in the world. Golf Tours in South Africa has been for a long time one of the main drivers of travel to the country where there can be a selection of over 450 affiliated golf courses to choose from serving 125 000 golfers.
Golf Tours can be offered in South Africa in any of the provinces both inland and coastal offering the very best that the county can offer a traveller. Adventour Africa has selected some of the highest rated course and designed these Golf Tours to suit each individual golfing taste and preferences.
Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 Pandemic, travel has been restricted and made accessible with some restrictions as below:
Covid-19 Travel Regulations
- All arriving tourists will arrive with a negative Covid-19 PCR test valid not older than 72 hours and issued by a certified laboratory.
- All arriving tourists will have a confirmed detailed itinerary in hand to submit to authorities.
- Upon arrival at the OR Tambo International Airport, King Shaka International Airport or Cape Town International Airport, tourists will be screened. Those presenting symptoms will be required to take a Covid test.
- If necessary, tourists will need to enter mandatory quarantine facility at own cost
- Arriving tourists will be required to download the Covid Alert App
- Travel may be restricted and from high risk countries
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
Visa may be required. Please click HERE for more information
|Languages spoken||Afrikaans, Northern Sotho, English, Southern Ndebele, Southern Sotho, Swazi, Tsonga, Tswana, Venda, Xhosa, Zulu|
|Currency used||South African Rand (ZAR)|